Retreat Starts – 2pm Wednesday, September 4th 2019
Retreat begins with registration followed by a welcome early stretch and flex movement class and dinner.
Retreat Finishes – 2pm Sunday, September 8th, 2019
Retreat ends after lunch
- 2 pm Arrival and check in at Retreat 2 pm.
- Welcome Nurturing Stretch and Flex class 4.30 pm-5.30 pm
- 6:30 am – 7:30 am – For the ‘Early Birds’ Pilates
- Afternoon Ikebana workshop with Elisabeth De Silva, see below Elisabeth’s bio
- 8.30-9.30 pm ‘Sweet dreams’ Yoga and Pilates inspired movement class, guided relaxation, directed to toxics, organ health, supportive and gentle class.
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am Myofascial Release and Nourishing Flow class
- Enjoy the rest of the day, do whatever you feel like, day off for bushwalking, enjoy your pre-booked massage or fascial. Spa circuit or simply relax at the pool.
- 8.30-9.30 pm “Unwind” restorative gentle Yoga class with guided relaxation
- 6.30:00 am – 8.00 am – Morning Session at the pool, bounce and sweat, Myofascial Movement Masterclass
- Afternoon visit at local art gallery
- 5.30-6.30 pm Nurturing Stretch and Flex Pilates Class
- Final dinner and Inspirational evening with light conversations, journaling and relaxing
- 07.30 am -8.30 am Restorative and Mindfull Movement and Embodiment class
- Free time to relax. 12 pm Lunch pm
- Departure Retreat 2:00 pm
Times for Breakfast and Dinner will be scheduled and announced on Arrival and check-in day.